EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNT OF 10% AVAILABLE FOR ALL RESERVATIONS MADE UNTIL 31st March 2016.
The villa is located on an area of 600 m2 at the entrance to the National Park ” Paklenica ” in a quiet area, about 1 km from the beach. Guests have available four bedrooms with two beds and an extra bed if needed. Each unit has a bathroom and air conditioning.
Villa is located in the village of Marasovici, close to the Paklenica National Park and 1 km from the beach. Villa is a traditional Dalmatian stone house. It features an indoor swimming pool and a sauna. The house is surrounded by a garden and features a large terrace. Guests can make use of the barbecue facilities which are provided on site. The interior is furnished in typical Croatian countryside style, with lots of wood and traditional fabrics. On the ground floor there is a fully equipped kitchen and a typical “Konoba”, a room with an open fire place where one can prepare various BBQ dishes. Guests can spend their afternoons playing the table football or enjoy typical Croatian meals prepared on request. Upstairs, there are 4 air-conditioned bedrooms with wooden floors. They all feature a private tiled bathroom.
Starigrad is only 1 km away and guests can find numerous dining and shopping options there. Starigrad Bus Station is equally 1 km away.
For a more enjoyable stay, villa offers:
– 1 swimming pool (6 x 3 m heated indoor pool, with sunbeds)
– 1 restaurant ” Tavern” with kitchen facilities for pleasant company (the kitchen has all the necessary equipment as well as dishwashers). There is also a washing machine.
– 1 terrace garden
– Internet access
– Finnish sauna
The area covers 350 m² garden and villa and pool are solar-heated. There are few parking spaces available.
Villa location offers:
– pleasant vacation in all seasons
– custom vacation packages
– beautiful natural environment with lots of trekking and bicycle paths through old villages
– sunbathing on large pebble beach
– private boat excursions along Velebit channel and Zrmanja river canyon
Villa is perfect for:
– families looking for a quiet and relaxing vacation, especially large families or 2-3 families who want to spend their vacation together
– small groups (clubs, foundations, team-building events etc.)
More information about Villa :
• Arrival : Saturday after 14.00 pm
• Departure : Saturday till 11:00 am
• Pets ( small dogs ) are allowed in the property
• Access : 1 km asphalt road
– Shopping for basic groceries : Starigrad 0.5 to 1.5 km
– Places within 100 km: National Park Kornati , Krka, ” Plitvice Lakes ” , the old coastal city of Zadar, Sibenik, Trogir, Primosten
– Highway: A1 Highway, exit Maslenica 12 km
– Bus station : Zadar 45 km, Airport : 40 km Zadar, Split 150 km
– Beach 1 km
PRICES PER DAY
C 16th July – 26th August 2016. 350€
B 5th March – 15th July
27th August – 23rd September 2016. 260€
A 7th November 2015. – 4th March 2016.
24th September 2015. – 4th November 2016. 245€
Minimum stay in season C is 7 days.
Minimum stay in seasons A and B is 4 days.
water, electricity, first and final cleaning, change of bed linens and towels once a week, villa and pool maintenance.
Additional cleaning available for 15€/hour.