This is a luxury villa located on the site of the 16-century Renaissance summer residence. Villa is unique in the grandeur of its 2000 square meter Renaissance garden. Surrounded by high stone walls, the garden features a majestic central walking promenade with original stone columns, each topped by a unique capital, carved with a variety of floral motifs from the garden. These graceful columns today bear witness to the importance of Dubrovnik landscape architecture of the Renaissance period.
The garden features indigenous Mediterranean plants, with a lush canopy of cypress and pine trees more than 100 years old. Other garden flora include bay laurel trees, oleander, myrtle, rosemary, lavender, Canary palms, figs, lemons, wild oranges and grapefruit.
At the very entrance to the garden is a barely visible carved inscription in Latin, which dates from the 16th century: “Be gone from me, jealousy, quarrels, arrogance, and worry.” (ESTE PROCUL LIVOR, LITES, AMBITIO CURARE). We can conclude that the owner of this villa truly enjoyed his paradise.
With its high level of privacy, this luxury villa is an ideal holiday location for six persons. A number of additional special services are also available upon request.
The center of the villa is the spacious living room and dining area which offers a beautiful view of the terrace and gardens. The interiors are decorated with paintings by renowned Dubrovnik painters such as Josip Trostman and younger artists. The 50-year-old Danish chandelier, designer figurines, and antique telephones give the villa a special charm.
Adjoining the living room is a fully equipped kitchen. The ground floor of the villa also contains a bathroom with a tub and separate toilet.
On the first floor, are two beautiful double bedrooms, while the second floor contains the most beautiful bedroom, with a view of the garden and sea, and its own luxuriously appointed bathroom, with shower and tub, which likewise offers an extraordinary view of the villa’s gardens.
Villa includes 110 square meters of interior living space, 2000 square meters of gardens, including three luxury double bedrooms, a spacious living room, dining room with capacity for 10 persons, fully equipped kitchen, summer kitchen and barbecue grill (detached), full bathroom (toilet, shower), separate toilet and a luxury bathroom (shower, tub, toilet) and three spacious terraces with outdoor furniture and chaise lounge chairs with views of the garden or sea.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE VILLA:
* Summer residence of the noble family from the 16th century with the biggest preserved private garden of 2000 square meters
* Located in the most picturesque part of Lapad area, near the yacht club
* 3 bedrooms that can accommodate 6 people
* Jacuzzi for 8 persons in the garden
* Terrace overlooking the sea, yacht club and Gruž harbour
* Peace and quiet, perfect for relaxation.
Prices 2017. in € per day:
July 1st – September 15th 900€/day
June 1st – 30th & September 16th – October 31st 700€/day
April 1st – May 31st & November 1st – December 31st 500€/day
* Prices are for daily villa rental and include all taxes
* Maximum capacity of villa is 6 people
* Minimum stay in the period 01.06. – 31.10. is 3 nights
* Prices also include a welcome package of water, fresh fruit and local wine
* 45% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of reservation
* 55% of the reservation has to be paid minimum 30 day prior to arrival
* in case these deposit conditions are not fulfilled the reservation is considered canceled
* Check-in after 03:00 PM Check-out before 11:00 PM
Prices include VAT and tourist tax
* Early check-in and late check-out in case of request is subject to availability and additional charges might apply
* in case the guests cancel the reservation due to illness or other force majeure reasons, the amount paid as deposit can be used for accommodation in another period in the villa. This transfer of deposit is subjected to prior approval and agreement by villa managers
* 500 € security deposit is required on check in. This deposit will be used to cover any possible damages to inventory or property of the villa. If the deposit is not used it will be refunded at checkout.