Panoramic stone villa with pool on island Sipan, near Dubrovnik – Villa is situated on the island of Šipan, near the historical fisherman’s town of Suđurađ.
Bathing in the sun on the southern slope of the hill, this typical Dalmatian country house lies in the middle of a 4000 m2 large olive grove and garden, offering a view that stretches as far as the sea and islands.
Each room in Villa has its own theme, with a story tied to a specific fruit from the island and the blue sea that surrounds it.
• The living and dining rooms are spacious, with plenty of light and decorated in warm tones of citrus and carob (50 m2)
• The kitchen is dedicated to the olive, with a cozy interior that invites all family members to enjoy a delicious
Mediterranean meal around the large, round table (22 m2)
• In the master bedroom, situated on the first floor, near the pool, guests will notice the theme of “grapes”. This bright and spacious bedroom has its own bathroom and is decorated with elements of green. Against the white background of walls and furniture, it perfectly matches the vineyards and fields that the room looks out onto (19 m2)
• The two master bedrooms on the top floor – often referred to by guests as “the best in the
house” – pay homage to two ancient Mediterranean plants, the pomegranate and the fig (each of these rooms come with their own antechamber and bathroom with shower, around 22 m2).
• The two smaller bedrooms on the first floor remind guests of the fertile soil of the island
During hot summer days the beautiful swimming pool (12m x 3,6m) allows guests to take a break from the heat and enjoy the beautiful surroundings.
For a special al fresco gourmet experience, there is a summer kitchen (8 m2) in the pool area, as well as an additional bathroom (6 m2), making it the perfect setting for summer entertaining.
Two gorgeous terraces look over the island and the sea: the lower terrace in front of the villa (50 m2) and the upper terrace between the house and the pool (90 m2).
Outdoor swimming pool
individually controlled A/C and heating
fully equipped kitchen:
oven, stove, fridge/freezer, microwave,
coffee maker, mixer, toaster, kettle
ADDITIONAL SERVICES ON REQUEST:
beach with bar
transfers by boat and by car
excursions to Dubrovnik and to the islands
a personal chef
We decided that we will organize free transfer from the Dubrovnik airport to villa and from the villa to an airport for our guests who are staying minimum 5 days in the villa.
Prices per day in Eur 2020.
Swimming pool available from 15th of May to 30th of September
Minimum stay – 5 days
Security deposit – one night stay payable upon arrival and returned upon departure if no damage is done to the villa
Check-in: after 4 pm
Check-out: before 10 am
If you are interested in spending active vacations, check our offer here: Excursions, trips and adventure Sports
If you are want to plan your route, you can do it here: ViaMichelin