– Only 30 m from the beach with sea and mountain view.
– Excellent micro-location at the most quiet part of Seget
– Large botanical garden forested with a chosen variety of beautiful old trees gives the possibility to construct much more housing, according to wishes.
– Private mooring for the boat (mooring is registered in Trogir port authority)
– 10 minutes’ drive from the Split airport, 5 minutes from the town of Trogir
– Quality built, exotic parquet and marble floors. Good insulation and a new facade. The house was renewed in 2011-2012.
The house itself has 2 floors that are both on the ground level due to the sloped terrain.
The upper floor has 2 bedrooms, bathroom and living room with kitchen exiting on (100 m2) terrace.
The lower floor has one complete studio apartment exiting on own also has a terrace (approx. 70 m2)
In addition, there is an auxiliary house behind the main house containing an external kitchen with a big fireplace and one small guest room.
There is a possibility of buying additional 500 m2 of land with the garage in the same land block as the house for 200.000 €.
The king size garage is new, built in 2011 from concrete and fits comfortably 4 large cars, or even boat up to 8 m because it is 9.1 m deep 5,8 m wide with 2.5m ceiling height.
House for sale in greenery near the sea, Seget
If you want to know more about Trogir, click here: Trogir, Dalatia’s hidden gem
Find out here information about buying property in Croatia – Buying procedure, Costs and Fees