Beautiful stone-built villa dated 1908. and located on the island of Šipan in the Dubrovnik archipelago.
The villa is placed in the first row to the sea, it has a ground floor, first and second floor, attic and a surrounding garden area (with citrus trees and numerous terraces). The main entrance to the villa is from the town park and the town road.
The size of the structure is 800m2 in total (705m2 main structure and 92m2 for the auxillary structure). Gross ground plan of the main structure/ground floor is 514m2, while the total area of the 4 land particles surrounding the building is 2330m2.