Villa for sale with pool, island Lastovo
– EXCLUSIVE HOUSE – VILLA for sale, island of Lastovo, Croatia. The villa was built in 2004 and has approx. 300 m2 of living space, approx. 160 m2 of terraces and staircases, 21m2 swimming pool and a yard the size of approx. 200 m2.
– It is constructed on three independent floors connected by staircases which make the house a single unit.
– The house has a construction permit and all ownership papers are in order.
– Lastovo was declared a nature park in 2007.
– Completely furnished and in ready-to-move-in condition.
Energy certificated with class A.
Lastovo is an island municipality in the Dubrovnik-Neretva County in Croatia. The municipality consists of 46 islands with a total population of 792 people, of which 93% are ethnic Croats, and a land area of approximately 53 square kilometres (20 sq mi). The biggest island in the municipality is also named Lastovo, as is the largest town. The majority of the population lives on the 46 square kilometres (18 sq mi) island of Lastovo.
Lastovo is green island with untouched nature, old villages nested in the green hills with fantastic sea views, clean sea water and fresh air, away from crowd, ideally for those who look for tranquil and relaxed surrounding. Pine trees surround this house and sea water shimmering on the hot sun while you enjoy in the shade of the pine trees on the terrace of the house.