House for sale, Celopeci, Dubrovnik area measuring 200 m2 with 250 m2 lot. Ground floor consists of two 50 m2 apartments, front one has a big terrace and a small garden, while the one in the back has a big garden and a terrace that is in the construction. House is 2km from the seaside.
First floor is a large apartment with 3 bedrooms, bathroom, living room, kitchen, dining area, bathroom and toliet. All aparmtments have separated electricity.
There is a garage in front of the house measuring 25 m2, and a three parking spaces. House is nicely furnished and ready for living or renting.
Energy certificated with class B.
The walled city of Dubrovnik was described by George Bernard Shaw as “paradise on earth”. The old city is a protected UNESCO World Heritage Site and is surrounded by spectacular fortified walls up to 25m high and 6m thick. Founded in the 7th century on a rocky island called Laus, it later became known as Ragusa. The Venetians gained control of the city at the beginning of the 13th century but, by the end of the 14th century, Dubrovnik had essentially become an independent city state and had established a lucrative trading position with the Ottoman Empire.
In 1815 it was handed over to the Austrians by order of the Congress of Vienna and incorporated into the province of Dalmatia. Dubrovnik has a lot of tourist attractions, such as walls of Dubrovnik that represent the city’s main trademark. The walls run from four to six meters thick on the landward side but are much thinner on the seaward side.The system of turrets and towers were intended to protect the city.
If you want to know more about Dubrovnik, click here: Dubrovnik