House on attractive location, Dubrovnik area with a view of the sea, Boninovo and Lapad island. Houses surrounded by green gardens and sun. The house is 15 minutes walk from the old town.
The house has living area of 132 m2, with the associated ground studio apartment of 25 m2 and garden area 1004 m2.
The house consists of three levels:
ground floor (basement) of 42 m2 consists of a living room, kitchen, bathroom and storage room;
first floor area of 45 m2 consists of two bedrooms; attic of 45 m2.
House is semi detached.
The walled city of Dubrovnik was described by George Bernard Shaw as “paradise on earth”. The old city is a protected UNESCO World Heritage Site and is surrounded by spectacular fortified walls up to 25m high and 6m thick. Founded in the 7th century on a rocky island called Laus, it later became known as Ragusa. The Venetians gained control of the city at the beginning of the 13th century but, by the end of the 14th century, Dubrovnik had essentially become an independent city state and had established a lucrative trading position with the Ottoman Empire. In 1815 it was handed over to the Austrians by order of the Congress of Vienna and incorporated into the province of Dalmatia. Dubrovnik has a lot of tourist attractions, such as walls of Dubrovnik that represent the city’s main trademark. The walls run from four to six meters thick on the landward side but are much thinner on the seaward side.The system of turrets and towers were intended to protect the city.
If you want to know more about Dubrovnik, click here: Dubrovnik