This beautiful villa has 6 bedrooms, and it is suitable accommodation for 12 to 14 people.
The main house has two floors (ground floor and first floor).
The ground floor is made up of a fully equipped kitchen with dining area, toilet and double bedroom with king-sized bed, bathroom and terrace equipped with sitting furniture. On the mezzanine floor that is separated with just few stairs from ground floor there is an area that is occupied by spacious living room with a sitting furniture and a fireplace.
The first floor of the main house has 4 double bedrooms, each one with private bathroom and a terrace equipped with sitting furniture. All bedrooms are impeccably decorated and they offer beautiful views on the bay and on the islands of archipelago that will certainly leave you breathless during beautiful colorful sunsets.
Guest house is located next to the main house and consists of the guest suite with one double bedroom, kitchen, dining room, living room and bathroom.
Villa has a spacious courtyard, which is very rich in Mediterranean vegetation.
In the courtyard of the villa there is a large swimming pool with waterfalls, heated water and massage bench. Terraces around the pool are fully furnished and equipped with deck chairs and sun umbrellas and provide beautiful view of the sea and islands. In this section thanks to a great position, big pool and lovely summer breeze you will undoubtedly pass memorable moments of relax and refreshment during long hot summer days.
• Ground floor contains kitchen, dining room and living room with fireplace. There is also a lavatory, wine cellar and one bedroom with an en suite bathroom.
• Swimming pool, loggia with fireplace, spacious yard, private parking place.
• Transfer from the airport, ferry boat or catamaran
• Guided tour of the town of Korčula
• Hired cook who can prepare typical local Dalmatian specialties or a la carte dishes
• Half-day fishing, angling
• Whole-day fishing, angling
• Tasting of local Korčula wines, wines of the Peljesac peninsula and wines from other parts of Croatia
• Visits to cultural events and traditional local festivities on the island of Korčula
• Aroma-therapy massage at the home
• Contains four bedrooms, each with an en suite bathroom
• A comfortable apartment with one bedroom.
• sauna, jacuzzi, fitness equipment
• pool table, table soccer, darts
• 50 km from the town of Korčula.
• 5 km from Vela Luka
• 180 km from the airport at Dubrovnik
• 5 km from ferry-boat and catamaran port
• 5 km from bank and cash-machine
• 5 km from doctor’s office
• 5 km from small shop
• 5 km from supermarket
• 5 km from petrol station
Included in price
• Changing of towels and cleaning of accommodations once a week
• Sojourn tax
• Telephone to contact the landlady
PRICES 2016 PER DAY IN EURO:
01.01. – 28.05. 460€
28.05. – 25.06. 530€
25.06. – 02.07. 594€
02.07. – 20.08. 850€
20.08. – 03.09. 594€
03.09. – 17.09. 530€
17.09. – 01.01. 460€